All 19 art Reviews

Anyone home? Anyone home?

This peice is amazing! The technical execution is awesome, but the FEELING i got when i saw it, wow! That little creature blew me away, looking in the shell like that, wondering what shes thinking, so great i cant put words on it. Just Love it!

Baby Doll Redeux Baby Doll Redeux

I really like how you Done the coloring, with the clear brushstrokes(visible better Word maybe?) i try to paint like this but fail

Style Swap "Road To Schleissheim" and Over The Garden Wall Style Swap "Road To Schleissheim" and Over The Garden Wall

I dont know the styleswap, but as a painting this is really gorgeous. Really calming feeling about it.

CultistLemming responds:

The style is from of the backgrounds of a show called Over The Garden Wall. It is a miniseries produced by cartoon network.

Gotham City Sirens Gotham City Sirens

These comic books are great, you could make this the cover of a wanted third vol ;) i like how you captured their personalities.
You could add a little more density to harleys puffballs(?), they look a little flat.

MeeshellArt responds:

Oh thanks! That's great to hear as I only know the basics of these characters, but I have watched a lot of Harley Quinn!

Stained Glass Star Wars Stained Glass Star Wars

I hope it counts! Very creative! Nice composition. I do miss a little light shining thru tho.

GeneralBloodrain responds:

Thanks! :D

I did consider adding highlights here and there and I did try it on a separate layer, but in most cases it took away the simplistic window feel so I decided to scrap it.

Conqueror Conqueror

This is really good painting! I had to look up WLOP to know what that is, but what i saw you did a really good job on that. I really like how alive this is.

Wonder Woman Wonder Woman

Wow! Lovely work with the light!

Blue-Hat-Creature responds:

Thanks!!

Frosty Lindsay Art Trade Frosty Lindsay Art Trade

I saw this and got stuck on her face(nose and mouth part), it is so detailed and still super crisp, i really really like how you did that. The rest is also great, but that part stuck for some reason.

Dream Sandman 2017 Dream Sandman 2017

I think this is a perfect Sandman . Very well executed!

Mario Odyssey in the New Donk City Mario Odyssey in the New Donk City

Woooow! This is so good! I LOVE the colors and lighting in this, you are super!