All 25 art Reviews

Vermin hunt Vermin hunt

Wonderful painting! Really great work with light and shadow, a lot of feeling in it.

Cryofluid responds:

Thanks for comment. I'm working on an animation in this world atm. It won't be as much detailed (since it's animated) but I will keep the same spirit. Hope to release the first episode in few weeks.

Voodoodoll Voodoodoll

The glow effect is great on the hands, Nice done!

Hoken4500 responds:

Thank you!

Beard man Beard man

Its really good, but you should add some more with the eyes, the whites look a little flat. Maybe add some more contrast to all hair. But its a really good painting!

Hoken4500 responds:

Yeah you're right, I'll fix that.

Stranded Land's Triage Stranded Land's Triage

this is interesting! I want to know more about this :) really Nice done

DatCakeIzEhPai responds:

I'm still working on some story drafts and tons of character and environment designs, since doing solo it is gonna take REALLY long time. I won't fail you XD and Thanks a bunch!

Were closed. Were closed.

It's awesome! XD but is her hand a litttle too glowy? The hand and glowy part of gun stole the focal point for me. But it is awesome, I really like it :)

rojozeus responds:

Deviant Art IRL Deviant Art IRL

Love the color!(or lack of?..) the picture matches your description perfect.

Anyone home? Anyone home?

This peice is amazing! The technical execution is awesome, but the FEELING i got when i saw it, wow! That little creature blew me away, looking in the shell like that, wondering what shes thinking, so great i cant put words on it. Just Love it!

Baby Doll Redeux Baby Doll Redeux

I really like how you Done the coloring, with the clear brushstrokes(visible better Word maybe?) i try to paint like this but fail

Style Swap "Road To Schleissheim" and Over The Garden Wall Style Swap "Road To Schleissheim" and Over The Garden Wall

I dont know the styleswap, but as a painting this is really gorgeous. Really calming feeling about it.

CultistLemming responds:

The style is from of the backgrounds of a show called Over The Garden Wall. It is a miniseries produced by cartoon network.

Gotham City Sirens Gotham City Sirens

These comic books are great, you could make this the cover of a wanted third vol ;) i like how you captured their personalities.
You could add a little more density to harleys puffballs(?), they look a little flat.

MeeshellArt responds:

Oh thanks! That's great to hear as I only know the basics of these characters, but I have watched a lot of Harley Quinn!